Friday, May 29, 2009

Garden Flames

The tulips by my front door are looking a bit tatty.
Photobucket
Like a bunch of happy party girls during the last dance of the night.
Photobucket
Falling apart at the seams yet still beautiful.
Photobucket
A big set of orange and yellow beads.
The colors of glass I used are my favorite Cim's 'clockwork' orange, some oddlot striated yellow that I am not sure what it is or who it came from, pastel pea green and transparent electric yellow.
Photobucket
Plenty enough for a big showy necklace.
Photobucket
The focal is a very large orange and yellow hollow.
Photobucket
They never weem to last long enough.
Photobucket
How goofy is this? Dick noticed that were all out on the town in our red shoes.
Photobucket

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

What a great photo poem! I love it!

Steph said...

Wowww these beads are gorgeous! What I like with the beads you make is that they truly are unique ... Great shoes!