Saturday, February 14, 2009

m&m

a very unusual color palette for me
Photobucket
- and strange content.
Photobucket
using inexpensive wire is liberating - to make a huge bracelet like this with sterling wire would just be brutal on my wallet.
Photobucket
this whimsical bracelet is constructed with a load of my lampwork glass beads but there are also lots of poly clay beads and (gasp) even some plastic beads. hell, there are even some commercial glass beads (the little flower murrine).
Photobucket
there are also wood and mother of pearl beads.
Photobucket
because sometimes nothing succeeds like excess.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore it........could just see myself sashaying around with one of those on..........
Clever lady.
PS
I have a giveaway.
Nobody loves me but....well a few do....lol.