Wednesday, April 07, 2010

PMC Virgin

I am a PMC virgin no more.
Photobucket
I took a little, one afternoon, class. Loved it. Cannot wait to start incorporating it into my jewelry.

Photobucket
Spring is here.

It came on so fast this year that the flowers are all a jumble. The crocus are blooming at the same time as the daffodils and magnolias. The birds, squirrels and worms are rioting. We went from storm windows sealed shut to sleeping with the windows wide open. Thunderstorms, fog, warm winds - green stuff is just rocketing up out of the ground. I am afraid to believe it, afraid that rotten old winter will be back any minute to steal my fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love doing PMC! You have a knack for it...lovely first time pieces. You had a good instructor it seems:)

Can't wait to see what your wonderfully creative mind comes up with!

Look and hold my ravens every day...they sit by my computer station until inspiration hits for just the right creation:)