Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beads Drying

Back from my weekend get-a-way with the Quilters Gone Wild and am recovering nicely. Pictures soon, of what I made, not what we did.

In the meantime, all I had energy for yesterday was to ream out a big bowl of beads.
Photobucket
Note the pair of flies in the upper left hand corner. I am planning on making myself a pair of earrings with them.

Photobucket
Gratuitous cute dog photo.
My friend Margaret's weimaraner was under the table, all afternoon, while I cleaned my beads.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

The beads are beautiful...then I scrolled down expecting to see more...and there was the dog's rear. I had to laugh out loud!

Steph said...

Cooooool beads and nice bottom ;) !

Unknown said...

The flies are unusual:) Thought at first they were bees...I like!