Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hooray Hooray It's Record Store Day!

It's the biggest day of the year for Indie Record Stores.

Which means, in my house, this past week has been devoted to preparing for the merry madness. It's like throwing a wedding, except that there are eight bands and four cakes.

Photobucket
These are the designs for this year's buttons. I am rather proud of them, I think they capture the spirit of the day. We have a button making machine and it is calling to me to get busy and press out the last few buttons. If you live here in Rochester, NY and you would like one - get on over to Record Archive and ask Dick to give you some, his pockets are full of them.

In case the green goat button on the right doesn't make any sense to you - it's a spoof on a Genny Bock Beer can. The local brew of choice in the spring. I think the pizza wing & 45 insert butterfly speaks for itself.
Photobucket

No comments: