Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy Daisy

Photobucket
He loves me, he loves me not;
how many petals has a daisy got?
Should I count, should I dare,
thought the meadow maiden, fair.
Photobucket
Up close, these daisy buds look rather sinister.

I finished up my assistant glass bead making teaching gig today. Despite my trepidation, I had a great time and I think the students did too. I missed out on getting to make any glass myself this week - two sessions of hostessing and two days of helping to teach - now it's my turn to play.

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Very interesting photos! I can hardly wait to see the new beads that come from these photos!

lotusgreen said...

i've completely taken leave of my senses when i come here and decided to just assume everything is a bead so i don't constantly feel like i'm being tested. :^)

so THIS IS A BEAD