Sunday, November 09, 2008

fine crafts at the mag

Photobucket
we went on a rainy sunday outing today. it was the fine craft show at the memorial art gallery, that's my husband on the sidewalk in front of the museum.

inside the museum elizabeth and jen from morefire were exhibiting blown glass and nancy valle was selling her beautiful ceramic and glass jewelry.

and - kerry bogert was there!
i have been dying to meet her. i love her blog 'kab's creative concepts.' she was way too busy to have a real chat but it was fun to get a minute with her and see all her lovely jewelry up close. believe me - it's even more gorgeous in person - the sparkle and vibrancy of her colored glass is incredible. the best way to describe it is to say that it sings.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerry said...

What a wonderful review of my work Lucinda. Thank you so much. I am excited to get to meet you too!! I am sorry I didn't get to chat with you. We'll have to get together for coffee and beads :)