Friday, November 06, 2009

Promises & Bluebird Fluff

I have so many new beads to share but first they have to be photographed. Some of them are really interesting with some unexpected color reactions. I hope to have them up later today.

In the meantime have some fluff -
Photobucket
Milkweed pods.

And take a look at this - It's a lithography stone that's ready to be printed.
Photobucket
Mr. Bluebird On My Shoulder - by my daughter Margaret.
She's a printmaking and photography student at Alfred University.
I love this image and am begging for one of the prints - I hope as mother of the artist, and payer of the tuition, I can claim one.

Photobucket
More fluff.

2 comments:

Nancy Topolski delicately perched said...

Wow! Margaret is amazing!

Steph said...

The print to be is beautiful! And I agree, you can claim one! ;)