Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Merriment & Mischief

I decided this morning to post a few pictures from my opening.
It's sort of self indulgent but who doesn't love a good party?























The one above is my favorite.




Some of my paintings and some of the empty spaces on the wall where pieces had already sold.

 The Professor of Rap does not fist bump, but rather greets you with the finger of God.



























Kerry, if you read this, watch out for this guy below. He lives in the building where you have your studio.
Don't worry, he's more or less harmless.























Miss Eliza sporting one of my hand knit hats. Devil baby.























There was crazy live music all night - here's my husband playing harmonica while the Brunett Family Band sings Johnny Cash's "Jackson."


































I need to say "thank you so much" to each and every one of the over 200 people who showed up and made it a fabulous party.

1 comment:

Numinosity said...

Looks like it was a blast and how nice it was a success.
I can see why!
xoxo Kim