Tuesday, June 17, 2008

glass rod storage

i have seen several ways to store glass rods on other blogs -
but none like mine.

my stash is stored in the top drawer of a flat file. the shallow, wide metal drawer it is great for laying out the whole spectrum of glass. the rods are resting on a nice white cotton terrycloth bath towel to keep them safe and show off the true color of each bundle of glass.
Photobucket
the small orange round thing on the floor (left side) is an old metal 3-legged milking stool. i use it as a step stool because i am only 5' tall and need a step to reach just about everything.

p/s i added an rss subscription to my blog, whatever that means...
if this is something you use there is now a button at the bottom of my righthand sidebar.

1 comment:

Cindy Dean said...

Oh I love all the colors! Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and commenting. Love your beads by the way. Amazing work. I am too scared of flames to do what you do.