Thursday, August 02, 2012

Be In Style - Best of the Web Feature

I woke up this morning to an email letting me know that I am featured in the online magazine 'Be In Style' as a 'best of the web' blog.

Has it gone to my head?
Absolutely.

Want to see?
Click here 

The magazine asked me to send a picture of my poppy rings and to write a blurb about my blog:

“Belvedere Beads is a lot of chatter about my time spent at the torch and pictures from my glass studio. I have always adored fire, and from the minute I melted my first rod of glass and wound it into a bead, I was completely in love. My blog is also about making jewelry. As you can imagine, it wasn’t long after I started making beads that I was up to my elbows in them and had to do something with all that glassy goodness. Of course, there are also tales of my life as an artist and foolish matron, happy snapshots of my prize poodles, and long talks about painting and cupcakes and whatever else I want.” — Lucinda





















Pinch me.

No comments: