Monday, August 01, 2011

Sunday at the Studio

























Perfect temperatures, nice light, no pressures - it was a great morning for making glass.
Even the trains outside my windows showed up in their Sunday best.

























I had a mission. See all that green transparent glass below?

























I needed to make about 64 small, off-mandrel leaves with holes.
Don't think of it as boring - making them one after another was very meditative.


























It's a lousy photo, but I had to be quick about snapping it. There are all those stinkin' leaves on the right.
I'm very excited about the necklace they're for - more on that soon.

























Do you know what it says under that dumpster?
Dumpster here.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like you had some fun playing with fire! :)