Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Opening Day of Earring Season

It's the beginning of earring season, it coincides with the start of the NFL football season.
As in, I hammer earring wires and make baubles while watching the Buffalo Bills lose on tv.

Little eyes of protection for your ears (above).

I always underestimate the number of purple earrings I need to make.
What is it with purple earrings?























I wish you could see how iridescent these are, they look like little green peas inside soap bubbles.






















I really like the ear wires on this pair, they're designed to look little sterling silver plant tendrils.

2 comments:

Celeste Kemmerer said...

I really, really like the little eyes of protection for your ears!!

Jenni said...

Earring season...hmmm! Now that's got me thinking!
They all look gorgeous.
Jenni