Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Summer Fruit

























A whole serving of sweet little strawberry headpins.


























Perfect in pairs for earrings, they're ripe and ready for charms, dangles, jams or links.
I put a couple pairs up on Etsy but most will be made into earrings for upcoming early summer shows.

I grabbed a few snapshots of my work area as I made them, just for those of you who like seeing some hot studio action.





































































































If you have any questions - just ask. I will be glad to share how I made them.

3 comments:

Nancy Topolski delicately perched said...

You have out done yourself!

Numinosity said...

You do good work! What sort of wire are you using?
xoxo Kim

belvedere beads said...

Kim, I am using blackened steel wire and brass wire. The steel is 19g and the brass is 16g. So glad you like them.