Thursday, November 18, 2010

Burning the Midnight Oil

Who has been staying up 'til all hours of the night and working like a woman possessed to get every last earring hammered, hat stitched, necklace strung and bead reamed and tagged before tomorrow afternoon's deadline? Me. That's when it all my loot has to be turned in for the More Fire Glass holiday show.

After that there will be pictures galore of all the treasure I have been working on the past week or two, and even a little tutorial on hammering coiled links. Banging and banging with my wee hammer is my new obsession...

And now for a moment of peace and quiet, from my front hall.
It's where the dogs have been napping to escape the endless plinking of my hammer.


























I want a nap.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

I'm anxious to see the results of your work!