Thursday, January 15, 2015

Leather Bangle Tutorial

You asked for it - you got it!
Here is the handout for the free class that I am teaching on Saturday.


































It seems too simple to even bother teaching this - it's just design, cut and glue. Viola!
I can't imagine that you will have any questions but please ask if you do.

I love my bead ladies and I am sure the afternoon will be a blast!
In the past two weeks I have made about a gadzillion glass beads with 5mm and 7mm holes.

*** Bead makers I use 3/16" inch mandrels to make beads with 5mm holes. 3/16" is a little less than 5mm and when you add in the extra thickness of the bead release the beads come out fitting on 5mm leather perfectly ***

Hope to see you on Saturday, from 11-2 at Let's Bead in East Rochester.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I've followed your blog for quite a while and love your style. Thanks!