Thursday, November 06, 2014

The Necklace Production Line

I did a bead show last weekend and it was great - but now the fun can start.
All the leftover beads can now be made into jewelry for my upcoming holiday shows.
Who doesn't love a delicious mess of leftovers?
































Some bits of vintage chain, my glass pendants, a little bit of heavy gauge wire for clasps and some more glass beads.
Snip, snap, wiggle, hammer, hammer, tumble.































Close-up of the clasps I fabricated. One brass, one bronze.
































The view through my 'new' magnifier. Wow! Is it helpful. It's a nice old shop piece from an estate sale. A giant magnifying glass with a swivel ball joint attached to a goose neck mounted on a big fancy cast iron base. I love it so much I think I will marry it.

No comments: