Sunday, November 16, 2014

Beatrix Bracelet
































'Beatrix' a new tin spangle charm bracelet.
































I love this one!
The tin spangles were cut from an old Beatrix Potter cookie tin.
That Swanstrom disc cutter is my best friend.





























I meant to photograph it before I cut it up but I got over-excited and just banged it to bits.
This is a picture of the same tin.
It's just someone else's snapshot that I found floating around the interwebs.
Sorry for ganking.

The links and clasp are sterling silver.






























The lampwork glass beads are mine.































There are a couple of charms tucked into the mix.






























I even made a little sterling nametag for it.
As you can see I am still the worst stamper in the world.

I'll just bet there's a Beatrix Potter lover out there who will get this as a holiday present.


Ok, just one more.




No comments: