Friday, August 22, 2014

Under the Toadstool
































A new bracelet.
































It was inspired by a page from "I Am A Bunny" by Richard Scarry.
This sweet book was one of my daughter's favorites, especially this page.
She thought it was hilarious.
































A big charm bracelet that has everything:
my glass beads,
sterling silver hammered links,
red and white polka-dot tin spangles cut from a garage sale Christmas cookie tin,
an old bone heart,
antique jet beads,
faceted yellow quartz round beads,
little flower murrini beads,
and one old red Victorian bead scrounged from a broken bit of necklace.
































It is available at 'Shop One 2" on the RIT campus.

I am so excited to have my work in this gallery, I delivered my first mess of stuff to them this afternoon. What a beautiful venue. Yep, I am an RIT grad, class of 1982.

No comments: