Thursday, July 07, 2011

Simplicity






























I've just been enjoying making some small sets of single color beads.
Simple beads made with some of my favorite colors of glass.

Above is a graduated strand of opalino nile green spacers.
What a fussy color. Prone to snapping and soot trails but so worth the extra effort it takes to work with it.

Below is the beginnings of a strand of opalino carnelian.
I adore how the glass is never, ever the same color twice, ranging from the palest shell pink to a deep orange rose.




























Cim's peacock and Cim's Halong Bay, both of them gorgeous translucent colors.



























I am slowly building up my bead inventory for summer shows, but if you see anything you want just comment and I will list it on Etsy for you.

No comments: