Friday, April 28, 2017

Tee Shirts, Posters and Buttons, Oh My

Very few beads but a lot of commercial work this week.
All for an event that's part of this year's Rochester Cocktail Revival.


































This looks like quite the party - above is my design for the poster and postcard.
Below is the tee shirt design.


































Here are the bits for Facebook and Instagram.



































A giant vinyl banner for behind the stage (something I've never been asked to produce before).



































Here's a photo of the banner out in the real world.

And lastly, my favorite thing in the world to make - buttons!






















Phew.
My butt is flat from so much time parked in front of my computer.

No comments: