Sunday, June 29, 2014

Swanstrom Sweetness

I received the BEST birthday gift!
Thank-you Richard, you nailed it big poppa.

































Something so sexy and sweet - a Swanstrom Disc Cutter.

































I have been lusting after one for over a year.
It's not like I didn't already have a disc cutter but mine was a sad, cheapy, crappy, hard-to-use piece of trash.
It was a Ford Pinto and this new baby is a hot rod Lincoln.

If you want to see it in action there is a short training video on You Tube.

































It's a few days before my birthday but I just couldn't wait.
I busted it out last night and whacked an old cookie tin into a pile of  cute little red and white polka-dot spangles.
































We all know how I feel about red and white polka-dot mushrooms, right?
No?
Then click here.
Who doesn't like to get a peek at another person's obsession?
































These are headed for a jangly charm bracelet.

No comments: