Sunday, March 03, 2019

New Earrings - Nancy Valle Beads














Earrings with hammered sterling silver & ceramic art beads.

I made some things today just for myself.
That almost never happens.




















Earrings with hammered sterling silver, ceramic art beads and found shell fragments.

I have a fantastic stash of ceramic art beads by Nancy Valle.
They're hoarded in a special jar. I pawed around in that jar today and made myself some earrings.
Her beads are just so gorgeous and wild, they're like fossils and ancient relics.

I love, love the ones below that she imprinted with little leaves of parsley.






























Earrings with hammered sterling silver & ceramic art beads.

 Earrings with hammered bronze, ceramic art beads and gold plated earring wires.

No comments: