Monday, March 22, 2010

The Bugs in His Brain

This in one of my two silly dogs - Napoleon P. Oodle.
Photobucket
He is trying to rub the bugs outta his brain. He looks a little like a cubist Picasso painting of a poodle with his limbs all in the wrong places.

I never realized until I was looking at these snapshots that the tulips on my needlepoint footstool are probably where I got the idea for my latest blossom earrings.
Photobucket
Please note that there is a spirit hovering over the footstool in this one. Yes, I know that this photographic phenomenon is actually the shutter catching the image of a falling raindrop - in my bedroom.

1 comment:

one-eared pig said...

Our Cocker Spaniel does the brain rub thing, too. Cracks us up!

I nominated you for a Superior Scribbler Award! Check out my blog for the links.